Spring Qigong Class – Yarraville
Sep 19, 2017 to Sep 27, 2017 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
212a Whitehall Street
2017 Term 4 Spring Qigong – Yarraville
Kindred Studios – 3 Harris St, Yarraville
Tuesdays 7.00 – 8.30pm – 19 September – 24 October (6 weeks)
Note: Facebook only allows end date of 2 weeks, this event actually runs for 6 weeks.
Classes also in Abboitsford Convent – Mondays 11.30am and Kew – Wednesday 6.30pm. See the respective event page.
Class details, Registration and Booking: http://qigongmelbourne.com.au/qigong-classes/
Text 0412 398 368
Learn to be more aware of your body and your Qi flow, and be mindful of your movements and breathing. It is through awareness and mindfulness that we begin to heal ourselves, attain better health & wellbeing, and peace of mind.
Qigong is an ancient Chinese practise that works with the energy (Qi). It is a form of self healing. In this Qigong class we focus on improving internal energy flow through gentle rhythmic movements synchronized to your mindful breath.
There’re many benefits for practising Qigong, some of which are:
– Improve physical, mental and emotional health
– Increase flexibility and agility
– Increase strength from the internal in a subtle way
– Improve vascular system
– Improve disgestive system
– Improve circulation
– Strengthen internal organs
– Reduce stress, anxiety anddepression
– Find your calm and centredness
This class is for beginners and those with some expereince. You will learn a Qigong form and breathing techniques that you can include in your daily practice. The benefits of Qigong is felt through regular and persistent practise. Patience and practise are the keys
– A minimum of 6 students (enrolled for the term) is required to start this class
– Term fee is payable in advance via EFT or cash by arrangement
– Term fee is not refundable, however you can make up class in the other venues during the same term if those classes are running and space is available
– To book and pay for the term, following the EFT payment instructions on the web link and email/sms to confirm
– RSVP ‘Yes’ or ‘Interested’ on this event page DOES NOT consitute a firm booking
For all class information see: http://qigongmelbourne.com.au/qigong-classes/
Private class and corporate/workplace class by appointment
Phone: (0412) 398 368
#qigong #qi #melbourne #qigongmelbourne #abbotsfordconvent #abbotsford #kew #yarraville #kindredstudios #selfhealing #taichi #energyhealing #vibrationalhealing #fitness #health #holistic #complementarymedicine #alternativemedicine #chikung #kungfu #martialart #chineseculture #chinesemartialarts #stressrelief #traditionalchinesemedicine #stress #anxiety #holistichealth #nature #tao #dao #ziranqigong #ziranmen